If you feel you're a qualified candidate for the position listed below, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and write "Field Services Specialist, L1 (Full Time)" in the subject line.
JOB PURPOSE/SUMMARY STATEMENT:
To develop, improve, and build customer relationships by supporting Netgain’s Field Service operations. This is a full-time, salaried position. Hours as scheduled and otherwise required to maintain client-focused responsibilities. Position may include scheduled time outside of normal business hours.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct support for workstations, servers, and network appliances installed and managed within the facilities of Netgain clients.
- Use of remote management technologies to manage assets within Netgain’s Managed Services program.
- Onsite visits to client locations to aid in troubleshooting or install of PC, Network or peripheral devices.
- Technical Project Management in the deployment of new field services, renovation of current resources, and introduction of new technologies to Netgain clientele.
- Continued awareness, development, and monitoring of Netgain Technology’s network and physical security apparatus.
- Other technical tasks as defined, planned, and approved by the Field Service Team Lead or other management.
- Continually improve technical competencies and communication skills.
- Assist in the training and development of Netgain employees.
- Suggest innovative and creative new ideas and ways of improving processes.
- Cooperate with other employees to create a trusting, honest, and productive work team.
This position reports to the Field Services Team Lead. This position is subject to 90 day review or as deemed appropriate by the Field Services Team Lead, the VP of Operations or the President.
- Accuracy and Integrity: Do I do what I said I was going to do? Did I perform according to schedule? Were your expectations met
- Availability: Am I responsive to your service requests?
- Partnership: Did you feel that you were listened to? Did I view the situation from your point-of-view? Did you feel that I understood what you were going through?
- Advice: Did I help you learn? Were you taught how to better manage your finances more effectively?
REQUIRED TECHNICAL PROFICIENCIES AND/OR CERTIFICATIONS:
- Operational understanding of the installation, support, monitoring, and custom modification of Microsoft workstation-based operating systems. Some knowledge of server-based operating systems is also preferred.
- Operational understanding of IP-based computer networking within LAN and WAN environments
- Operational understanding of desktop-based operating systems, including Windows XP, Vista, 7 and Windows or other OS-based thin-client appliances
- Operational understanding of computer peripheral devices; scanners, printers, barcode scanners, etc.
SECURITY AND PRIVACY:
This position is subject to a 2-year non-compete and confidentiality agreement, renewable annually.
- Salary and incentive to scale
- Benefits available
- Relationships with Each Other - Our success is built on teamwork. We communicate openly and truthfully in a timely manner. We encourage constructive feedback. We are helpful and compassionate and have fun together. We want to serve others and treat others the way we want to be treated. We treat clients as though they are a member of our team, and desire long-lasting, meaningful relationships with them.
- Respect for People - We value each person’s intrinsic value and uniqueness. We acknowledge everyone’s contribution and respect his/her opinions. Our work environment is open, honest, supportive and fulfilling. Our company is built on trust, and we work to earn the trust of the market we serve.
- Responsibility for Actions and Results - We keep promises. Each person is empowered to make the organization a success and is 100% accountable for his/her actions. We understand that others take action upon our advice so we offer it wisely. We challenge the status quo, promote continuous improvement and reward excellence. We lead by example and do not avoid difficult decisions. We invest in our people and operations for future growth and profit. We meet our commitments to employees, suppliers and clients every day.